PROPERTY PROFESSIONALS RENTAL APPLICATION
To apply, the following is required:
- Each person, 18 years of age and over, must fill out a complete Property Professionals application.
- Property Professionals supports Fair Housing Laws and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Applicants must have current identification in the form of driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport.
- Note: properties cannot be held without signed lease and deposit paid in full.
- Applicant is required to fill out both pages and sign the first and third page.
- A non-refundable $35.00 application/processing fee in check or money order must accompany this application per applicant.
- An application/processing fee is required to process applications, no exceptions.
- Property Professionals reviews income, credit and criminal background, rental history, or home ownership to qualify applicants
– please read the Property Professionals Application Instructions. If you do not have a copy of the Application Instructions, please ask for one.
- Applicants must list all intended residents.
- Disclose vehicles of any size, kind, or type. Each property has vehicle limitations; inquire at Property Professionals.
- Property Professionals requires listing of all animals/pets of any size, kind, or type. If you have an animal/pet, contact Property
Professionals to find out if this property can have animals/pets.
- Property Professionals and/or the owner must approve all pets, and if the owner allows a pet, an increase to the deposit is
determined by and required for each pet.
- If the tenant requires an assistance animal, it is not a pet and there is no security deposit. However, the tenant must submit
documentation on the assistance animal.
- Property Professionals generally processes applications in 3-5 business days, but applications can take longer if more information required from the applicant or there is difficulty obtaining a reference for the applicant.
- Disclose all water-filled furniture. Applicant must obtain an insurance policy, and provide proof to Property Professionals, for water-filled furniture, prior to move in date.
If Property Professionals approves applicant:
- If approved, to hold a property and refuse other applicants, Property Professionals requires the first month’s rent, security deposit, and last month’s rent paid in certified funds and the rental agreement signed.
- All persons 18 and over must sign the rental agreement and supply a current ID at time of signature. A signature is required of any approved cosigner as well.
- If Property Professionals approves the applicant and the applicant defaults on the requirements of renting a property, Property
Professionals reserves the right to deny this application.
If Property Professionals denies applicant:
- Property Professionals will notify applicants of denial as soon as practical in writing.
I, the UNDERSIGNED APPLICANT, affirm that the information contained in this two-page application is true and correct, and I authorize Property Professionals, to verify all information contained in this application. Misstatements, either false or incorrect are reason for denial of occupancy.
I also understand that if I rent from Property Professionals, and I fail to fulfill my obligations, Property Professionals can submit a negative credit report reflecting my rental history to a credit-reporting agency. I understand this application is the property of Property Professionals.
*** AGENCY DISCLOSURE ***
Property Professionals is the agent for the property owner, and as such represents the owner’s interest in all rental and leasing transactions.
List names (first and last) and ages of all prospective tenants, INCLUDING YOU
** THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PROCESS THE APPLICATION **
Please answer all of the following questions
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?:
Are handicap reasonable accommodations required?:
Do animals have current vaccinations?:
Will you have water-filled furniture?:
Have you ever declared bankruptcy?:
Do you have a previous eviction?:
Do you have renters insurance?:
Ownership or Landlord History
Income: (supply documentation for all income)